Infanta Sofia of Spain starts Kindergarten
As they did with Leonor two years ago, today Prince Felipe and Princess Leticia took their youngest daughter, Sofia, to kindergarten. Today was not the first day that Sofia attends the day-care centre as she has been attending since September 3.
Sofia will start her school life in the same kindergarten her sister attended, which is located at King’s Royal Guard Quarters in El Pardo, near Zarzuela Palace.
The daughter of the Prince and Princess of Asturias will began the day at 8:30am and will leave school at 3:00pm, so she will lunch and take the “siesta” in the centre. Sofia will share lessons and games with the other 40 children whose parents work in the King Quarters.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Education, Felipe VI, Infanta Sofía, Queen Letizia.
- Princess Catharina-Amalia Will Leave Kindergarten One Year Early
- Wedding of Sofia of Greece and Juan Carlos of Spain, 1962
- First Day at Kindergarten for Alexia
- The King and Queen of Spain start Baltic Tour: Day One – Estonia
- TV Movie about Queen Sofia to be Made