Qatari Crown Prince hosts Iftar Banquet
Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani, Crown Prince of Qatar, hosted an Iftar banquet for high ranking leaders and senior officers of the armed force and police on the the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan.
Iftar is when muslims break their fast, which is not eating from the start of sunrise to sunset. The banquet was attended by HH Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad al-Thani, the personal representative of HH the Emir of Qatar.Filed under Qatar Royals
Tagged Ramadan, Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad.
- Qatari Emir’s one-day visit to the UAE
- Qatar’s Crown Prince in South Korea
- Qatari and British Royals Attend Gas Plant Opening
- Qatar Emir in Sudan for Talks
- Mozah is new member of the Academie des Beaux-Arts