UAE President meets with Jordan’s King Abdullah
President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan held talks on Monday evening with King of Jordan His Majesty Abdullah II in Abu Dhabi. King Abdullah and his entourage were welcomed by Sheikh Khalifa.
The two leaders discussed relations between the two countries and ways to bolster them in different fields in the best interest of the two countries, they also exchanged views on current worldwide situations. After the meeting, King Abdullah expressed his pleasure about visiting the UAE and meeting Sheikh Khalifa.
Sheikh Khalifa hosted a banquet in honour of the King Abdullah and his entourage.Filed under Jordanian Royals, UAE Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Abu Dhabi, Bilateral Relations, Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed.
- Jordan King holds talks with UAE President
- President meets with UAE Ambassadors and Representatives
- Official Two-Day Visit by Lebanese President to the UAE
- UAE Deputy PM meets Gerhard Schroeder
- Qatari Emir’s one-day visit to the UAE