Haakon and Mette visited Rogaland
Prince Haakon and Princess Mette-Marit visited Rogaland on the Royal yacht “Norge” from September 1st to 3rd.
On their first day the couple visited Utsira and it’s lighthouse. Later the day they visited Siratun, the Vindafjordtunet Care Centre, the Vindafjord millennium site and the Ølen Sports Centre. In the evening they attended an official dinner.
During the other two days the Royal payed a visit to Gjesdal. They were seen in the Kongeparken (King’s park) and the EWOS innovation. They also visited the UN-park in Bjerkreim and celebrations at Svelavatnet in Vikeså.
The heavy rain did nothing to deter neither Haakon nor Mette-Marit from meeting the public .
You can find many picture galleries and more information about this visit here.Filed under Norwegian Royals
Tagged Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Mette-Marit, Norge.
- Haakon and Mette-Marit in Mexico – Day 1
- Haakon and Mette-Marit promote their competition
- Haakon and Mette-Marit at “Holmenkollen Relay”
- Haakon and Mette-Marit in Mexico – Day 2
- Haakon and Mette-Marit meet Bill and Melinda Gates