Surgery for the Grand Duchess of Luxembourg
The Luxembourg Grand Ducal court today announced that HRH The Grand Duchess of Luxembourg has undergone surgery.
The Grand Duchess’ surgery took place at the University Saint Luc Hospital in Brussels, Belgium. It was performed under the supervision of Professor Doctor Jacques Donnez, a renowned gynecologist. The surgery has been scheduled for some time, and was completed without any complications.
It is expected that the Grand Duchess will take several weeks off to recover from her surgery, and will resume her royal duties later this year.
Click here to read the current events thread for Grand Duchess Maria Teresa.Filed under Luxembourg Royals
Tagged Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, Health, Hospital, Surgery.
- Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg: 28 years of style
- Luxembourg’s Grand Ducal Family attends Octave Closing
- Grand Duke and Duchess hold audience at Chateau Berg
- Grand Duchess Presents Awards to Blood Donors
- Audiences with the Grand Duke and Duchess