Grand Duke and Sons in America
Grand Duke Henri and sons Prince Felix, Prince Louis and Prince Sebastien were in the United States early in August on a private visit to witness the dedication of the Luxembourg-America cultural centre with Wisconsin Governor Jim Doyle and wife Jessica Doyle, along with various government officials from both Luxembourg and the USA.
Following the ceremony, the Grand-Ducal family and Governor were given a private tour of the centre and then attended a reception for board members and major donors.
The opening was timed to coincide with Luxembourg Heritage Weekend 2009.
For more information, please see this thread.Filed under Luxembourg Royals
Tagged Culture, Grand Duke Henri, Prince Félix of Luxembourg, Prince Louis of Luxembourg, Prince Sébastien, United States of America, Working Visit.
- Grand Duke and Duchess hold audience at Chateau Berg
- Grand Duke Henri Cancels Engagements
- Grand Duke Opens Grünewald Forest to the Public
- Luxembourg Parliament Removes Grand Duke’s Power
- Audiences with the Grand Duke and Duchess