Morocco’s King asked to rest after digestive infection
Morocco’s King Mohammed VI has been given orders by his doctor to rest for 5 days because of a rotavirus infection, which is casued in the stomach which causes digestive problems as well as dehydartion.
“His Majesty King Mohammed VI, may God assist him, suffers from an infection with digestive signs and an acute dehydration which has compelled him to rest for five days,” Abdelaziz Maaouni, the King’s private doctor wrote in a signed statement. “The state of health of His Majesty the King does not give any cause for concern,” the statement added.Filed under Moroccan Royals
Tagged Health, Mohammed VI.
- King of Morocco recognizes the Holocaust
- No Time For Rest – Emperor Akihito’s Busy Schedule
- 10 years as King for Mohammed VI
- Jordan’s King: Undercover Visit to a Patients’ Affairs Department
- King Hamad hold talks with Clinton and Mubarak