Saudi Princess robbed worth $15.5mil from hotel in Italy
A Saudi Princess, who was not named, has been robbed worth of $15.5million (11million Euros) in cash and jewellery while she was not in the room. The Saudi Princess was on her summer vacation staying in one of the world’s elite destinations in Porto Cervo, Sardinia.
Italian media reports say that the thieves used a master key to enter the room before ripping a safe from the wall. “The thieves used a master key. In 10 minutes at dinner time, without making any noise, they managed to remove the safe from a suite occupied by the Saudi princess,” Italy’s La Stampa newspaper reported.Filed under Saudi Royals
Tagged Italy, Jewellery, Legal Matters, Robbery.
- Saudi Princess given UK Asylum
- Saudi King & Obama to hold talks on June 3
- Saudi Princess Wants To Drive
- Saudi King and Obama hold talks
- Saudi King starts Busy Tour to launch Projects in Saudi Region