Prince Laurent in Hospital
Prince Laurent has been admitted to the Cliniques Universitaires Saint-Luc, in Brussels, since last Sunday, due to pneumonia. The Prince was on holiday in Sardinia, visiting friends, when he suddenly realized he was getting feverish. Fearing that he had the H1N1 variant of the flu, he insisted on being treated in Belgium as soon as possible. The family was flown back to Brussels and the Prince was admitted to a Belgian hospital upon his arrival.
The doctors soon saw he had pneumonia, and are giving him the appropriate treatment. The prince was contaminated by his daughter, Princess Louise, who has already recovered from her pneumonia. The Prince has left the hospital today.
For a discussion, see this thread.Filed under Belgian Royals
Tagged Health, Prince Laurent, Princess Louise.
- Queen Fabiola in Public Again At The Queen Elisabeth Concours
- Grand Duke Jean in Hospital
- Queen Fabiola in the Hospital for Almost Four Weeks
- Princess Astrid Opens Clinic At St. Peter Hospital
- King Albert II and Prince Laurent in action