William & Harry to Pose for Rankin Portraits
After taking a striking photograph of Queen Elizabeth II, photographer Rankin will now aim his lenses at her two grandsons, Princes William and Harry.
“I think that Prince William and Prince Harry are amazing,” he told the Telegraph. “I would absolutely love to photograph them. For me, it’s not about celebrity or the privilege into which you were born. They have an incredibly difficult life and I think they carry it out with dignity. Obviously, I treat people with respect if they have earned it.”
The last time the royal brothers sat for any photographer, was for John Wonnacott. Wonnacott took a group picture to mark the 100th birthday celebrations for the princes’ late great-grandmother, Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Portraits, Prince Harry, The Duke of Cambridge.
- William & Harry Join Charles on Saving Rainforests
- Princes William & Harry Promote UK for Sporting Events
- William & Harry’s Sound Relief Message to Disaster Victims
- Prince Harry Coming to U.S. in May
- Prince Harry in New York – Day 1